Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dreams Come True

Good morning shimmery friends!! 

My little kids take after me and just LOVE creating!  I am always running out of magnets to hang their artwork on the fridge and my desk in my scrapbooking room!

Recently on one of our shopping trips I thought it would be fun to buy some little canvas's to create our own magnet!! 

Look at the shimmer!!

The kids just love it!

Close-up of the butterfly:

As soon as I took a picture they had to hang it up on the fridge! :)

We have a few others that hopefully we will finish up as well!!

CI Products Used:



Jeweled Inspirations - SS30 Clear

Metallic Inspirations - Matt Purple

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

4 comments:

Shea said...

What a cute and clever idea! And a great project to make with kids!

simply monica said...

This is super cute and awesome idea!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and love the quote!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Kendra The colrs are great!

DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com